We're excited to announce that we are one of the sponsors of this years North Atlantic Seafood Forum.
The conference provides new and invaluable insight and is your fasttrack to the global seafood markets.NASF provides you:
- insight into vital developments shaping the future of the industry.
- the latest news in innovative and commercial development.
- facts about the industry’s political and legislative directions.
- an understanding of the financial and economic issues affecting the market.
- an opportunity to connect with the leading seafood companies in the world.
- A pre-conference - sets focus on Marine innovations and Solutions and business development
- Opening session - “The View from the Bridge”; learn from politicians, industry captains and leading seafood companies
- Parallel sessions - for the latest update on industry challenges, supply and market outlook, prices, innovation and business, and sustainability issues
- Corporate Finance Seminar - meet 15 of the world’s leading stocklisted seafood firms, investors and financiers
- Major industry arena - for developing business and commercial opportunities
NASF 2018 will take place at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, centrally located at Bryggen in Bergen, from the 6th-8th of March 2018.
To find out more and register please click here.