Meet us at the world’s largest seafood conference in Bergen on March 3rd-5th. The conference provides new and invaluable insight and is your fasttrack to the global seafood markets.
NASF provides you:
- insight into vital developments shaping the future of the industry.
- the latest news in innovative and commercial development.
- facts about the industry’s political and legislative directions.
- an understanding of the financial and economic issues affecting the market.
- an opportunity to connect with the leading seafood companies in the world.
- A pre-conference - sets focus on Marine innovations and Solutions and business development
- Opening session - “The View from the Bridge”; learn from politicians, industry captains and leading seafood companies
- Parallel sessions - for the latest update on industry challenges, supply and market outlook, prices, innovation and business, and sustainability issues
- Corporate Finance Seminar - meet 15 of the world’s leading stocklisted seafood firms, investors and financiers
- Major industry arena - for developing business and commercial opportunities
NASF 2020 will take place at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, centrally located at Bryggen in Bergen, from the 3rd-5th of March 2020.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To find out more and register please click here.