- Nettsted: https://www.nor-seafood.com/
DNV GL is sponsoring the North Atlantic Seafood Forum. The conference provides new and invaluable insight and is your fast-track to the global seafood markets.
NASF provides you with:
- insight into vital developments shaping the future of the industry.
- the latest news in innovative and commercial development.
- facts about the industry’s political and legislative directions.
- an understanding of the financial and economic issues affecting the market.
- an opportunity to connect with the leading seafood companies in the world.
Sessions from DNV GL
Day 1 - 5th of March
Ingunn Midttun Godal, Global Director, Business Development, DNV GL, will present Blockchain and its potential for the seafood industry at the NASF Young Leadership Summit.
Day 2 - 6th of March
Sven Edgren, Head of Digital Transformation, DNV GL, will talk about “Trust in your product”- how brands can tell a true product story to consumers, powered by supply chain transparency and verified data on blockchain. Held at the White Fish NASF Global Summit.
Underpinning both sessions will be the release of a joint seafood industry primer report by DNV GL and Deloitte on the use of blockchain as a technology and highlighting areas such as traceability, fish welfare and efficiency gains where the deployment would be beneficial. Please download it here.
The conference set up:
- A pre-conference - sets focus on Marine innovations and Solutions and business development
- Opening session - “The View from the Bridge”; learn from politicians, industry captains and leading seafood companies
- Parallel sessions - for the latest update on industry challenges, supply and market outlook, prices, innovation and business, and sustainability issues
- Corporate Finance Seminar - meet 15 of the world’s leading stocklisted seafood firms, investors and financiers
- Major industry arena - for developing business and commercial opportunities
NASF 2019 will take place at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, centrally located at Bryggen in Bergen, from the 5th-7th of March 2019.
We look forward to seeing you there.