DNV GL Headquartes
Tidspunkt:01 November 2016Legg til i kalender 2016/11/01 08:45 2016/11/01 18:46 Technology seminar - column-stabilised units Presentation of new guidelines for air gap and slamming load predictions.
Dette legger arrangementet til i din kalender. Vennligst husk å registrere deg for å delta på arrangementet. DNV GL Headquartes https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Delta: Register
DNV GL will be hosting a technical seminar to present and discuss the new Offshore Technical Guidelines:
- OTG-013: “Prediction of air gap for column stabilised units”
- OTG-014: “Horizontal wave impact loads for column stabilised units”
The OTG-013 was developed to provide practical guidance on how the air gap should be calculated and documented.
The OTG-014 provides design slamming loads which can be applied in the structural analysis of the upper hull structure given the estimated air gap exceedance of the unit.
- 09:30 – 10:00: Registration & coffee
- 10:00 – 10:20: Welcome and Introduction (Ernst Meyer, Director – Offshore Classification, DNV GL)
- 10:20 – 11:00: Presentation of OTG-013 “Prediction of air gap for column stabilised units” (Arne Nestegård, Chief Specialist, DNV GL)
- 11:00 - 11:30: Q&A session (chaired by Henning Carlsen, Head of Dept. – MOUs in-service, DNV GL)
- 11:30 – 12:00: Case study (Rolf Løken – Dept. Manager, Aker Solutions)
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch
- 13:00 – 13:40: Presentation of OTG-014 “Horizontal wave impact loads for column stabilised units” (Thomas Berge Johannessen, Principal Specialist, DNV GL)
- 13:40 - 14:10: Q&A session
- 14:10 – 14:30: Practical application and case study (Viktor Ogeman, Approval Engineer Floating Offshore Structure, DNV GL)
- 14:30 – 15:00: Summary and way forward (Henning Carlsen)
We look forward to welcoming you to our seminar.