Tidspunkt:27 September 2017Legg til i kalender 2017/09/27 10:00 2017/09/27 11:00 America/New_York WEBINAR: Gas gathering modeling with Synergi Gas – modeling liquid piping Manage gas and liquid pipelines in the same view, increasing safety and productivity
Dette legger arrangementet til i din kalender. Vennligst husk å registrere deg for å delta på arrangementet. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Delta: Register here
Exciting new functionality in Synergi GasSynergi Gas 4.9 can allow you to manage both gas and liquid pipelines in the same view; a useful tool for shale gas companies and other producers. Our new Liquid Steady State module is brand new and allows you to model different types of fluids – gas, water, and hydrocarbon liquid – in the same Synergi Gas view. So, if you are modeling a system that contains wet gas, injected liquids, etc., Synergi Gas can now handle it all together.
In this webinar you will learn the basics of modeling liquid-system features like pumps, tanks, valves and equations of state, along with:
- Modeling of liquid system features alongside your gas model, like pumps, tanks, reservoirs and valves
- How to handle up to eight different fluid types simultaneously
- The basics of liquid equations of state
- How to manage the different unit measures for liquids and gases in your network
- Reporting functions for each fluid type in your network
This webinar is offered several times, select the date and time that works best for you:
- Session 1, Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 60 minutes, begins at 10:00 am EST / 9:00 CST / 4:00 pm CET
- Session 2, Wednesday, September, 27th, 60 minutes, begins at 8:00 am AWST / CST ( Australia Western Standard Time / China Standard Time)
About the speaker:
Alex Hollis is the Senior Principal Product Engineer for DNV GL’s Pipeline products. His experience includes over 30 years in the industry and expertise in software for gas and liquid pipeline networks.
Attendance for this webinar is complimentary. At the end of the webinar, there will be a Q&A session open to the audience to address any specific questions you may have.
The webinar will be recorded and available to approved registered attendees.