Tidspunkt:28 November 2017, 09:00 - 10:00Legg til i kalender 2017/11/28 09:00 2017/11/28 10:00 Europe/Oslo WEBINAR - How to reduce paperwork by up to 90% and control rest hours compliance Attend this webinar to find out more
Dette legger arrangementet til i din kalender. Vennligst husk å registrere deg for å delta på arrangementet. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Delta: Register here
Find out more about how to reduce the administrative burden for your crew by up to 90% and how to take control of work and rest hours compliance.
This webinar is a great chance to learn more about how to:
- Reduce the administrative burden for your crew
- Speed up and ensure quality of port clearance reporting
- Easily generate electronic reports such as eNOAD and more (e.g. Australia, Singapore, Panama Canal)
- Save cost and ensure up-to-date content including general information, publications, legislation and information relevant for your port call.
- Get weekly updates of nautical information and regulatory requirements on-board.
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations for safe manning and operation
- Take charge of your crew’s work and rest compliance reporting. Share information between ship and office.
- Benefit from Q88 integration and tanker berth information.
Join today to get a demonstration of the state-of-the-art solution for port clearance and the new shore portal for work & rest monitoring.