Tidspunkt:31 August 2017, 09:00 - 10:00Legg til i kalender 2017/08/31 09:00 2017/08/31 10:00 Europe/Oslo WEBINAR - Reduce tedious work in structural engineering Eccentricity and segmented length modelling made easy for jacket and topside
Dette legger arrangementet til i din kalender. Vennligst husk å registrere deg for å delta på arrangementet. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Delta: Register here
New functionality in Sesam
Modelling eccentric members and segmented length can be tedious with many manual recalculations. With new functionality in Sesam, eccentric members are now easily added and automatically updated when modifying eccentricities. Also, the software supports locked and flexible segment lengths according to standards or by user definition.
Register for our webinar today to learn more about the news in Sesam.
You will learn:
- How to reduce modelling time of eccentric and segmented members
- How to include fillets and edit section properties
- Code checking for earthquake tubular joint design according to API, ISO and Norsok
- Automatic pile code checking according to API, ISO and Norsok
- Member code checking based on results from frequency domain analysis (e.g. transportation analysis)