Our Global Technical Trainee Programme aims to attract and train the best-suited candidates into a core of highly qualified young employees that will strengthen DNV GL’s global network of competence. As a trainee you will be hired in by one of our business units based on your experience and interests. The two year on-the-job training programmes start every August or September.
After an introduction at our head office in Norway, you will complete four rotations in different business units worldwide. You will be exposed to a wide range of our services and given the opportunity to establish a professional network across different company units, locations and countries.
If you want to become a trainee, you will need the following qualifications:
- A maximum of two years’ work experience
- Strong academic results, international experience and extracurricular activities are prerequisites
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Customer focused with commercial awareness
- Team oriented with good communication skills
- Committed to a two-year intensive learning programme
- Interest in working in an international environment and willingness and flexibility to relocate abroad
- A post-graduate degree, i.e. MEng, MSc or equivalent, preferably in mechanical engineering
- A good mix of academic and practical skills is desired.
Interested in becoming one of our global technical trainees? Recruitment is processed locally by the relevant business area. Once hired into the local unit, your pathway through the global programme will be decided by your home country. Please follow our LinkedIn page for updates. You can also get in touch with your local DNV GL office for more details about potential trainee-ships in your area.