Life at DNV GL
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, a summer job with DNV GL could be the perfect start for your career.
Plenty of positions are available now!
We are hiring students for our summer jobs 2021. Please note that the application deadline is 15 February 2021. As you can see from the advertisement, it is very general. The pool of applications will be matched to relevant parts of the organization.
We encourage you to send your motivational letter where you describe your passion for your studies and how you believe you can contribute to DNV GL! Remember to include your updated CV and transcripts.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Typical areas of competences we are looking for and which are applicable in several of our Business Areas, are listed below, and we encourage you to apply:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Floating, Aquaculture, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Cybernetics, Robotics / Electronic
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Marine biology
- Risk Management, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics as well as marine biology, environmental subjects
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Business Administration / Finance / HR
The advertisement is published here, and the application deadline for summer jobs within these areas is 15 February 2021.
If you are a fourth year master student you may also apply for the summer project. Perhaps that's a better fit for you? You can read more about it here.