If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, a summer job with DNV GL could be the perfect start for your career.
Summer job advertisement within technical subjects is now available, which will cover the standard subjects we also are looking for (marine technology, machinery, environment, power, automation, structure, material, etc), so stay tuned! We have about 30 openings for the summer 2019!
Typical areas of competences we are looking for will be:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Floating, Aquaculture, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology, Subsea
- Petroleum Geoscience and Engineering / Geotechnical
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Cybernetics, Robotics / Electronic
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Marine biology
- Risk Management, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics as well as marine biology, environmental subjects are encouraged to apply
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Business Administration / Finance / HR
Apply here. The application deadline will be 22 February 2019.