Life at DNV GL
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, a summer job with DNV GL could be the perfect start for your career.
Plenty of positions are available now!
If you are a fourth year master student you may also apply for the summer project. Perhaps that's a better fit for you?
Typical areas of competences we are looking for will be:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Floating, Aquaculture, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology, Subsea
- Petroleum Geoscience and Engineering / Geotechnical
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Cybernetics, Robotics / Electronic
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Marine biology
- Risk Management, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics as well as marine biology, environmental subjects are encouraged to apply
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Business Administration / Finance / HR