Life at DNV GL
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, a summer job with DNV GL could be the perfect start for your career.
Plenty of positions are available now!
If you are a fourth year master student you may also apply for the summer project. Perhaps that's a better fit for you?
Typical areas of competences we are looking for and which are applicable in several of our Business Areas, are listed below, and we encourage you to apply:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Floating, Aquaculture, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology, Subsea
- Petroleum Geoscience and Engineering / Geotechnical
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Cybernetics, Robotics / Electronic
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Marine biology
- Risk Management, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics as well as marine biology, environmental subjects
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Business Administration / Finance / HR