About Risk Management - ISO 14971:2019
To give a basic understanding and give some tools on how to run and benefit from the risk management process.
Management, design and development engineers, QA/RA specialists, risk managers, customer support/service, clinical support, marketing, contract manufacturer and component manufacturer as applicable.
Anette Sjögren, PREVENTIA AB
Anette is a member of the Swedish (TK355 – ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and IEC 62366) and the international technical (TC210) committee and was also part of the international PMS task force.
Course material is in English.
Presentation in English or Swedish (depending on the participants).
Introduction to the ISO 14971
• Background and regulatory requests
• The risk management process
- Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Acceptance criteria
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Management Report
• Process interfaces and organization requirements
• What kind of risk analysis and technique?
• Work shop RMP and risk analysis
• Presentation work shop
Discussion and questions
The training is held in the area of Copenhagen, Denmark